Windows and other software programs store history
about the different activities that you have performed on your
computer and on the Internet. This information is stored in the
system areas of your hard disk and the built-in Windows functions
like 'Clear History' offer little protection as they can only
partially delete this data. Anyone can take a look at your history
and find out what you have been doing on your computer, and this
raises serious privacy concerns.
Winclear is an Internet history eraser that
protects your Internet privacy
by cleaning up all tracks
of your Internet and computer activity.
The Winclear Advantage
- Easy to use: Just press the
shortcut keys to do the cleaning in the background.
- Browser Compatibility: Supports all
popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox,
AOL, Netscape, Opera, and MSN Explorer.
- Frees Disk Space: Support
FAT/FAT32/NTFS File Systems
- Safe: Securely cleans spare and
hidden data areas on your drives.
- File Shredder: Completely erase the
contents of sensitive files and folders that you specify.
- Schedule Options: Schedule your
cleaning task to run at anytime you want.
- LiveUpdate: You can check and
download the latest updates using the LiveUpdate feature.
Top reasons to erase your Internet
- Information about all the sites that you visited is
stored on your computer. Simply clicking on delete Internet
Temp Files, History or Cookies will not protect your
- Every image that you have ever viewed, sent or received
over the Internet is stored on your hard drive. Be it
personal pictures or confidential business charts, these can
be accessed by any snooper.
- There is a record of every program that you have ever
downloaded or used on your hard drive. What you use on your
computer should be your business and nobody else's.
- The windows "delete" button and the "empty recycle bin"
option does NOT delete your files. This just makes it easy
for prying eyes to gain access to your sensitive
- Improve the speed of your computer and free valuable
space taken by your computers history files.